Supporting Children With Mathematics: With Liz Gibbs
- No Forthcoming Dates
- Teaching & Learning, Curriculum
- Lunch Not Included
- Refreshments Not Included
Course tutor: Liz Gibbs
Audience for this course:
· SEND leaders/teachers
· Maths subject leaders
· Classroom teachers
· Teaching assistants
This short online course you will see the resources in action, take away instant ideas to use back in school.
These resource list includes: beadstrings, beadbars, numberlines, Numicon, two colour counters, place value resources, ten frames, individual base ten sets and more.
You will also look at some key teacher resources which support teaching and learning for this special group of children.
A copy of the presentation as a pdf file and other electronic documents referred will be available after the course.
• To explore specific SEND published materials for mathematics
• To consider support approaches and strategies for working with children with difficulties in mathematics.
• To examine some key resources (manipulatives) to support
Liz Gibbs Author, independent national & international mathematics adviser/trainer Website: www.thebusylizzie.co.uk