Welcome to The Learning Partnership
We develop schools by developing teachers.
Through our programme of high-quality and targeted continued professional development, we are committed to helping schools and teachers continually improve.
The Learning Partnership is different. We work in partnership with schools and educators to identify emerging needs each year, and tailor our CPD offer to help schools improve in the areas that matter the most.
Our training focuses on pedagogy, school leadership, foundation subjects and curriculum development, offering development opportunities for teachers at all levels.
Upcoming CPD Courses
- Online: Professional Development Discussion & Information Sessions From the Learning Partnership (for all staff), location - 3rd May 2021
- Developing Practice: Exploring the New Development Matters With Early Excellence, location - 5th May 2021 No spaces left sorry
- Professional Learning Community: Primary Art, location - 5th May 2021
- Professional Learning Community: Pastoral Care and Well Being, location - 6th May 2021
- Online: Professional Development Discussion & Information Sessions From the Learning Partnership (For CPD Coordinators), location - 10th May 2021