Welcome to The Learning Partnership
We develop schools by developing teachers.
Through our programme of high-quality and targeted CPD, we are committed to helping schools and teachers continually improve.
The Learning Partnership is different. We work in partnership with schools and educators to identify emerging needs each year, and tailor our CPD offer to help schools improve in the areas that matter the most.
Our training focuses on pedagogy, school leadership, foundation subjects and curriculum development, offering development opportunities for teachers at all levels.
Dates for your Diary
- Online: Curriculum Leadership Training with Colin Tapscott: Vision and clarity , location - 30th Sep 2020
- Online: Webinar - LExplore : A Unique Ai Based Method of Assessing Reading (for Literacy lead, SENDCO, Intervention team), location - 1st Oct 2020
- Online: Developing number sense in the Early Years Foundation Stage (for EYFS practitioners), location - 1st Oct 2020
- Professional Learning Community: Leadership (for SLT), location - 5th Oct 2020
- Online: Basic Art Skills - a Session With Paul Carney for NQTs, location - 6th Oct 2020