Welcome to The Learning Partnership
We develop schools by developing teachers.
Through our programme of high-quality and targeted continued professional development, we are committed to helping schools and teachers continually improve.
The Learning Partnership is different. We work in partnership with schools and educators to identify emerging needs each year, and tailor our CPD offer to help schools improve in the areas that matter the most.
Our training focuses on pedagogy, school leadership, foundation subjects and curriculum development, offering development opportunities for teachers at all levels.
Upcoming CPD Courses
- An Introduction to Working with Parents and Families in a supportive role., location - 15th Jan 2021 No spaces left sorry
- Online: Subject Leader Online Information and Professional Development Sessions (for subject leaders), location - 18th Jan 2021
- Online: From the Stone Age to 1066 Boosting Subject Knowledge at KS2, location - 18th Jan 2021
- An Introduction to Working with Parents and Families in a supportive role., location - 18th Jan 2021 No spaces left sorry
- Online: Primary D & T Subject Leadership, location - 19th Jan 2021