Welcome to The Learning Partnership
We develop schools by developing teachers.
Through our programme of high-quality and targeted continued professional development, we are committed to helping schools and teachers continually improve.
The Learning Partnership is different. We work in partnership with schools and educators to identify emerging needs each year, and tailor our CPD offer to help schools improve in the areas that matter the most.
Our training focuses on pedagogy, school leadership, foundation subjects and curriculum development, offering development opportunities for teachers at all levels.
Upcoming CPD Courses
- Online: P4C Level 1 Course With Jeremy Reynolds, location - 21st Jun 2021
- Meet the Team: Andrew Wrenn, location - 21st Jun 2021
- NurturingTalk@Primary (NT@P), location - 22nd Jun 2021
- Creating Positive Relationships With Parents/carers for Those New to Teaching (for NQT/RQTs), location - 22nd Jun 2021
- Meet the Team: Dr Sarah Moseley, location - 22nd Jun 2021