Welcome to The Learning Partnership
We develop schools by developing teachers.
Through our programme of high-quality and targeted continued professional development, we are committed to helping schools and teachers continually improve.
The Learning Partnership is different. We work in partnership with schools and educators to identify emerging needs each year, and tailor our CPD offer to help schools improve in the areas that matter the most.
Our training focuses on pedagogy, school leadership, foundation subjects and curriculum development, offering development opportunities for teachers at all levels.
Dates for your Diary
- Online: Subject Leader Online Information and Professional Development Sessions (for subject leaders and CPD leads), location - 2nd Nov 2020
- Online: P4C Level 1 Course With Jeremy Reynolds, location - 2nd Nov 2020 No spaces left sorry
- Online: Curriculum Leadership Training With Colin Tapscott: Planning the Next Steps, location - 3rd Nov 2020
- Online: Introduction Session for Computing Leads and Slts., location - 3rd Nov 2020
- Online: Developing Leadership Mindsets: Leadership for Leaders, Senior Leaders & Heads with Colin Tapscott, location - 4th Nov 2020