Welcome to The Learning Partnership
We develop schools by developing teachers.
Through our programme of high-quality and targeted continued professional development, we are committed to helping schools and teachers continually improve.
The Learning Partnership is different. We work in partnership with schools and educators to identify emerging needs each year, and tailor our CPD offer to help schools improve in the areas that matter the most.
Our training focuses on pedagogy, school leadership, foundation subjects and curriculum development, offering development opportunities for teachers at all levels.
Upcoming CPD Courses
- Professional Learning Community: Primary History, location - 8th Mar 2021 No spaces left sorry
- Online: Story Cafe Training With Julie Westrop, location - 8th Mar 2021 No spaces left sorry
- Online: Professional Development Discussion & Information Sessions From the Learning Partnership (for all staff), location - 8th Mar 2021
- Online: Primary Art, Craft and Design National Conference: Inclusion and Art, location - 9th Mar 2021
- Supporting Pupils With Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (Semhn) in the Classroom: A Conference for All Schools, location - 9th Mar 2021