Welcome to The Learning Partnership
We develop schools by developing teachers.
Through our programme of high-quality and targeted continued professional development, we are committed to helping schools and teachers continually improve.
The Learning Partnership is different. We work in partnership with schools and educators to identify emerging needs each year, and tailor our CPD offer to help schools improve in the areas that matter the most.
Our training focuses on pedagogy, school leadership, foundation subjects and curriculum development, offering development opportunities for teachers at all levels.
Dates for your Diary
- Online: Thinking Moves With Jeremy Reynolds, location - 30th Nov 2020
- Online: Narrowing the Achievement Gap by Rethinking Parental Engagement (for inclusion/pastoral/family engagement teams), location - 1st Dec 2020
- Professional Learning Community: Identification of High Potential Learners, location - 1st Dec 2020
- Learning From the Lockdown - Effective Engagement With Families, location - 2nd Dec 2020
- Professional Learning Community: Primary History, location - 2nd Dec 2020