About The Learning Partnership
We are committed to developing schools by developing teachers.
We are proud to be a leading professional development provider, supporting schools on their school improvement journeys, providing timely, responsive, and effective CPD and JPD opportunities for staff in schools.
We are proud to be different – we work in partnership with schools and educators, analysing SDPs, Ofsted reports, and 1:1 conversations with school leaders, to identify emerging needs, evaluate impact and provide our schools with the very best training opportunities that drives real school improvement.
Founded by Iain Simper, an experienced school and local authority education leader, we use our deep understanding of the sector and partnerships with schools and course leaders to develop a programme of CPD that works – meaning schools and teachers can be confident they are receiving the best development opportunities.
Our CPD beliefs
We believe that all schools should benefit from effective support to improve learning outcomes for pupils and continued professional development of teachers.
- Professional development should have a focus on improving and evaluating pupil outcomes.
- Professional development should be underpinned by robust evidence and expertise.
- Professional development should include collaboration and expert challenge.
- Professional development programmes should be sustained over time. And all this is underpinned by, and requires that:
- Professional development must be prioritised by school leadership.
We achieve this by:
- Continued provision of strategic & considered high quality, high impact reduced cost CPD programmes reflecting and responding to schools’ needs, local and national trends.
- Providing access to a wide range of associate partner organisations.