ONLINE: Positive Behaviour Management for Schools
- No Forthcoming Dates
- Behaviours for Learning
- Leadership, Teaching & Learning
- Lunch Not Included
- Refreshments Not Included
Behaviour difficulties can present significant strain on pupils, their learning and staff in education settings. This course takes a practical look at how to address and manage low level behaviours. You will be presented with a range strategies and interventions, together with tangible resources to use with students. The course will provchild with head on deskide you with opportunities to participate with others and practice the skills taught.
This course will provide you with:
- an understanding of behaviour
- factors that may influence behaviours
- the opportunity to explore and understand different strategies and interventions to manage behaviour
- Take away tools and ideas to address and manage low level behaviours with children and young people
Jogo Behaviour Support is your 'one-stop shop' as our multi-disciplinary team can offer a range of services to meet multiple needs.
Jogo Behaviour Support's strengths lie in both the expert knowledge and experience of our team, and also the content of the support and training we provide. All of our team have spent their careers supporting and succeeding with children, young people and families that are experiencing issues around social, emotional, mental health and behaviour.