Aspiring Subject Leaders
- No Forthcoming Dates
- KingsGate Community Church Conference Centre
- Middle Leadership, Senior Leadership
- Leadership, Teaching & Learning
- Lunch Included
- Refreshments Included
Are you considering your first subject leadership role in a primary school?
Are you new to a subject leadership role and feel that you would benefit from an opportunity to reflect on your role and enhance your leadership skills?
Are you a more experienced leader looking for a refresher?
A 2 day professional development opportunity to inspire and motivate those who are aspiring to a subject leadership role in the near future.
To be held at Kingsgate Conference Centre, Peterborough
£125 per day for two days, including lunch and refreshments on each day
£150 for day one only, including lunch and refreshments
Day 1 would also be appropriate for current subject leaders who would appreciate time for reflection and a refresher.
Up to date materials, reflecting the demands of school leadership in the 21st century and the revised OfSTED inspection framework.
Understand and experience the journey from considering a leadership role through to the whole application and interview process in a safe, secure and confidential environment.
Course leaders have a wealth of experience and proven track record in highly effective school leadership.
• What is Leadership and Management? – unlocking the reality behind the rhetoric
• Subject Leadership – what does it mean, what does it look like?
• Accountabilities and responsibilities – what, to whom, why, how, when?
• Gathering Evidence – monitoring and evaluation, work scrutiny, data analysis, recording and reporting. How to save time and reduce stress!
• Gap Task – keep yourself motivated and informed!
• Getting There – how do you find a job you’ll love?
• Getting an interview – application do’s and don’ts
• Getting the Job! – interview tips and treats
• Question Time – with a panel of experts
Owner and founder Supporting School Leaders
Co-owner and joint-founder Peterborough Learning & Teaching Associates – PLTA